____________________________

____________________________

Monday, March 12, 2012

September

It's been a little while since we've blogged. Explanations will come later, but for now I'm going to try to catch up our life from the past little while.

On September 1st (2 days after Lexi's first birthday) she started walking and has been running ever since.

We celebrated Lexi's first birthday with my family. She got her own smash cake and loved it! (I tried to post a video, but blogger isn't really liking me right now. If I can figure it out, I'll try posting it later).



Sadly, we only have pictures of the cake because Chris took video instead of pictures... boring, I know.

I also learned how to make this super cute owl hat for her. Here she is modeling:


That's it for September!

No comments:

Post a Comment