____________________________

____________________________

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dear Mother Nature,


Dearest Mother Nature...

Earlier today I went on the most enjoyable walk to the library. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, the ducks were quacking and our children were smiling. Just look at how happy our children are in these pictures....







We had such a great time and our children were so well behaved. They each took great naps, and life was fantastic!

Fast forward 5 hours....


Now, I don't mean to complain... but wasn't spring supposed to come soon? I'm not sure if you noticed, but earlier today I was wearing flip flops. Now I have to dig out my snow boots. :( I really loved having the warm sunshine accompany our daily walks. Lexi just loves her stroller but now...

You missed me breaking the news to her that there would be no walks for a while. She cried and cried and cried and cried and... well you get the idea. How about this... If you could just do me a favor and let the sun come out again I promise that we will be there to enjoy every moment of it. Please just turn the sun back on. I'll get out my flip flops again and we will continue our daily walks. Yes? Oh, I sure hope so.

Sincerely Yours,

Heather

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the two on them side by side in the stroller. Too cute! I wish the warm weather would return too. Thanks for letting us come to your house for the play dates. Evalyn and I enjoy the change of scenery.

    ReplyDelete