____________________________

____________________________

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Once Upon A Time...

Once upon a time I started this blog to help our family stay updated with the happenings of the Hudson home. Then life got busy. REALLY busy! And this poor little blog became neglected. I often thought about getting back on here and updating, but as time passed the task of catching everyone up became too overwhelming. NOT ANYMORE!!! I may not talk about EVERYTHING that has happened the last 3 years, but we want our family and friends to be able to see the fun things we are doing in our lives. So for a little catch up...

In the last three years....


We bought, fixed up, and sold our first home. (We also cut down that ugly pine tree in the front, but I can't find the picture from when we re-planted our yard that shows the cuteness of the house :( )


We welcomed a new addition to our home. Daxton James was born August 4, 2013 and we adore him!



We have taken a few family trips to Disneyland. Hopefully we have some more in our future!




Chris and I both FINALLY graduated from Utah State University



We moved to Southern Utah so Chris could pursue his passion of Aquatics as the Aquatics manager for Cedar City. Even though I never thought it would happen, I am falling in love with the red rocks of Southern Utah. 



Now, for the new blog. We're starting fresh. Not over, but fresh. We want to share with you our lives. The silly things we do on a daily basis. I have a passion for cooking in the kitchen with my kids, so we'll also share some ideas for cooking in the kitchen with your kids. This blog will be a little bit of everything, but it will once again exist in the universe!

Hugs and Kisses!!!

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see what your family has been up to. I had no idea you fixed up your house all while going to school! That is amazing! McKay and I have always considered buying a fixer upper but have always chickened out in the end. So great job, and I am glad that you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete